Wednesday, September 23, 2009

PTA meeting adventure

My younger children had to attend many meetings to do with their older relatives. One of the activities they had to go along was PTA board meetings. One day I had such a meeting scheduled as they were going to decide the important activity of whether to have refreshments at holiday school parties. When I was growing up the refreshments were generally the best part. I went to the meeting taking Scott as the only one not in school. He was very young and busy. I tried to run the meeting and he was everywhere. We were in the cafeteria of the school and they were set up for lunch with nice barrels for the children to put their leftover trash in. The barrels were empty but clean. I put Scott in one with some toys. He was very happy and the meeting was soon over when I did not have to chase him.

No comments:

Post a Comment